About Miliki Program
Miliki program,(EldoHub’s accelerator) is a 12 weeks entrepreneurship development program for
This is part of the Eldohub Youth Innovation and mentorship series of programs that support the youth, innovators and emerging entrepreneurs through training business and technology.
How it works
- Ideation and road mapping
- Business resources
- Financial management including record keeping
- Cash flow management and pricing
- Establishing an investor relationship
- Marketing and sales
What we offer
How you will grow
- Is your core idea feasible?
- Who are your customers? Do you have a product market fit?
- Building Organizational structures and culture
- Scaling your business
- Are the highest-risk aspects of your product solvable?
- How do you define your market?
- Do you have a path to reach your target market?
Program Structure and Timeline
We have 3 cohorts per year:
Please submit this form to receive updates for our 2020 events and programs. To join our 1st cohort of Miliki Program,
This program is supported by:
This program is made possible through support provided by the United States African Development Foundation, an Agency of the United States Government, under the terms of Fixed Amount Award No. 5072-KEN. The opinions expressed herein are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the United States African Development Foundation.